Friday, November 24, 2017

ISBG: October 31st

Hello there! I'm Vivian Lake and today I would like to share a layout using the Toolshed Kit "Spider's Web". I actually used elements from all the bonus kits on this layout. The only item I used from my own stash is machine stitching . . . . which is just something I LOVE to do.

I loosely followed a sketch from my pinterest board for this layout. Overall, it went together pretty easily. I did like how I added fussy cut butterflies to the web. You know, spiders do need to eat. Bleh!



I loosely used mixed media here. Probably did not need gesso, but I'm still
learning. The title is Kaiser Craft spray ink 'Charcoal' and Texturez 'Tidy Widy'.


The web and title are part of the chipboard bonus kit. The web is covered 
in Texturez 'Tidy Widy'. 


Isn't this spider awesome!? Although the paper came with printed splatters,
I wanted a little more color so I added Lindy's Starburst spray 'Amethyst'
from the bonus media kit.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment