Sunday, September 24, 2017

Studio Challenges: 5th Grade

Hello and welcome! Today is a new challenge at Studio Challenges - to include as many items as you can beginning with the letter 'S'.

My layout is school themed . . . with a few stars . . . and a smattering of circles . . . there is even a scalloped circle . . . . striped paper . . . and school supplies patterened paper.

Pretty easy, right?

The layout is made with Doodlebug and Bella Blvd mixed together. Bright, wonderful colors that I have used for all my son's first day of school layouts. Next year I think I will make a more grudge look as he will no longer be in elementary school.

The circle template is from Silhouette online store.

In real life, the tag under the photo has information. It has been
cleared out for privacy purposes. 


The "I love school" is a rub-on from Maya Road purchased
eons ago.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment: