Sunday, February 12, 2017

Studio Challenges: Dear Santa, Define Naughty

Hello and welcome!!!

Today is a new challenge at The Studio Challenges!! The challenge for the next two weeks is a sketch!!

Check it out!


P.S. This sketch is based off of a previous layout I did. Thanks Anna!





I have already used the title 'Dear Santa, Define Good' on a previous layout so I went with 'Define Naughty' for this one. It matches the photo too, don't you think?!


I used lots of mixed goodies from my Christmas stash for this layout. Tiny alphas by Cosmo Cricket as well as brads and cardboard stickers from Hobby Lobby.


Don't forget to add stitching . . . is my motto for sure!!

Supplies:
Paper: Bella Blvd. Holly Jolly Christmas
Hand-Stitching
Cardboard stickers from HL
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas
Brads from various places
AC Thickers (Red Sparkly Alphas)

No comments:

Post a Comment