Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Spooky!

Hello!

There is so much going on with this layout I'm not sure how to start.

First of all, at this point in time my son had been practicing karate for several months so naturally he wanted to be a ninja for Halloween. So that is a real round-house kick he is doing in his costume.

Secondly, I really wanted to use that tree from Miss Kate Cuttables. I couldn't find a sketch I really liked so I ended up combining a few thoughts from various sketches on my Pinterest board. Also, since I was using a MKC file already, I went ahead and used one of her title files as well. I think it was one of her daily freebies.

Lastly, it has been a LONG time since I scrapped by filling up an entire page. Although I am rather pleased with how this turned out, it does make my inner demon twitch just a little bit.

I am also a new follower of the blog "Use Your Stuff" whose current challenge is Orange, Black and One Neutral Color.

Thanks for stopping by today!!






Supplies:
Paper:
---Bella Blvd - Spooktacular
Bella Blvd - Fundamentals
Bella Blvd - Paper Pieces
Miss Kate Cuttables - title and tree
Halloween Sequins from HL

4 comments:

  1. Love your scrapbook layout! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun Halloween layout. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff and for being a new follower - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you started following us at Use your stuff. That's one awesome kick, not sure I'm that flexible. Super cute cut files. They work perfectly with the challenge

    ReplyDelete