Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches: Cruise 2015

My two best friends and I went on our first cruise together last year. It was awesome in every way!!! So much so, that we repeated the experience this year in which I just got back!!!

I don't usually reach for the multiple photo sketches but I had plenty of wonderful cruise photos to scrap.

The sketch is part of today's reveal at Stuck?!Sketches. Hope you join us in the next two weeks!

Thanks for stopping by today!




I have a lot of die cuts purchased from various artists.
This sun is probably my favorite from Treasure Box
Designs.


Supplies:
--BoBunny - Beach Therapy
American Crafts Flair Buttons - Surf's up
Bobunny Stickers - Key Lime
Treasure Box Designs - Sun

3 comments:

  1. How was the cruise?!?! Looks like you had a grand time. We leave soon for ours...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, what a beautiful summery cruise page - I LOVE that sun!! - super fun and so cool with the addition of the shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job withe the sketch, so loving your sweet accents!

    ReplyDelete