Thursday, April 21, 2016

KBD: When Life Gives You Lemons . . .

.... Drink Lemonade!!!!

Today I'm here to share my DT post featuring KBD.

Ok . . . so I tweaked this file a bit by sort-of taking creative liberties. Mainly cause my original cut caused me undue distress. I just couldn't handle not making my own eyes. I also took out the extra "lemon slices", the mouth and little pink tongue. I want to keep my cuts simple and dealing with little pieces gives me a headache.

For those of you that like the little pieces - ROCK ON! Just not me. So if the little pieces cause you to sweat too, don't be discouraged by the file. You can choose to not deal with them and STILL make KBD and her creator proud. Or any other svg site you choose to use.

I followed a sketch from MojoMonday.

I used the Shoptastic Cutie: Lemonade Pitcher. I had the perfect stamp to go with it that I had not yet used (up to this point).

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
--Paper:
----Bella Blvd. - Color Chaos
My Craft Spot stamp and die (no longer in business)
Glossy Accents (ice)
Liquid Pearls White Opal
Star Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so pretty! Love the colors and layout. The details on the face give so much personality : )

    ReplyDelete