Monday, March 7, 2016

LGS: Dream Big

Hello and welcome. Today I'm sharing with you my layout interpretation of this week's Let Get Sketchy! Hop on over to see the sketch and what else our fabulous team has cooked up for your inspiration.

This is one of my favorite photos of my son. It was taken at a time when he still let me take pictures although I had to do a lot of "directing" to not get such a weirdo shot.

I actually told him to put his hands together, look down and think about his favorite dream. It worked. 

Without further ado, here it is. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!




Supplies:
Paper:
--Echo Park: Note to Self
----"Arrows"
----"Stripes"
----"Red Dots"
----"Borders"
EP 24/7 sticker
Wooden Embellishment
Washi tape
Silhouette Cameo - "dream big" title
Enamel Dots

2 comments: