Monday, January 18, 2016

Let's Get Sketchy: JOY


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today is my reveal day for joining the "Let's Get Sketchy" DT!! I am very excited about this opportunity and hope you will join me this quarter as I show you more projects than ever before!

Thanks for stopping by today!

January Team A Week 2

I actually wanted to go with a more "loud" title. It was bitterly cold
at the time of this photo (November 2013), but no snow yet. It was actually foretelling
because it turned out to be a frigid, snowy and icy winter for us.
Supplies:
Paper:
--BoBunny's "Sleigh Ride" - paper and stickers
Black Twine
Metal Snowflakes
Dymo Label

1 comment:

  1. I think the pic tells the whole story.
    Very creative design.
    It would look great as a mini album cover (getting inspired now).

    ReplyDelete