Friday, December 4, 2015

KBD: Please Santa Don't Be Late


Hello there! I must confess, I have a lot of Fall Decor items that I handmade but not a lot of Christmas decor. 

Soon to be rectified!

This project is actually two projects combined. First, the clock face and background is part of an advent calendar from SVGCuts. I did have to do some tweaking in SCAL3 to make it fit on the plaque stand from HL.

Secondly, the 'bear in the present' are from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I did minimal decorating after all that. For whatever reason you care to name, this project took me two days to put together. Most of my decor items don't take me that long so I guess my creative streak was on snooze.

Thanks for stopping by today!

FB Fan Page

Supplies:
Paper:
Teresa Collins: Tinsel and Company
AC Cardstock
Black Pearls (clock)
Spellbinders dies
Clock and background pattern - SVGCuts
"Bear in the present" pattern - Kadoodle Bug Designs
Handmade bow using Christmas red crinkle ribbon
Wreath embellishment
Wooden stand and plaque from Hobby Lobby

3 comments: