Friday, July 3, 2015

Live life to the fullest: PDE Linky Party

Hello there!! I'm here today with PDE Linky Party Challenge: Buttons!

I love this balloon box card by SVGCuts. It's just so versatile. Pick any theme with it and you will have a whole new card.

I really took the plunge with the color scheme. I grabbed a couple sheets of paper that I knew I wouldn't be using on layouts. I have really liked my cards when I end up using "different" style paper for them than I would use for other projects. I really didn't know if I would like the end results but I just kept going. In the end, this is one of my favorites.

Try it! I double-dog dare you!

I am also entering this into DL.Art's Linky Challenge as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!




Supplies:
SVGCuts
Stamp: My Craft Spot
Swirly Stamp and oval die = Verve Stamps
Buttons and Twine
Swirls Embossing Folder
Paper - Hip Kit Club leftovers
Silhouette Cameo

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love it. I need to get this one and make it I love the colors you chose for the balloons
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box card! I love the hot air balloon and the embossed clouds look amazing!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete