Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's Day

Hello there!! Father's day is just around the corner. I prefer to make my cards fit the person rather than make a card only I will like. LOL

My dad was born in California but he's an untrained cowboy at heart. He likes to wear "the outfit" but can't ride a horse! He doesn't have a super, awesome, cowboy hat but if he did, I'm sure he would wear it all the time.

This card was inspired from the DT at SVGCutting Files. This site has the file rights to the Squaredy Cats line. They make such cute cards right?! This file is actually the "Texas Squaredy Cat".

I'm also submitting this to the Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge - Masculine.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

The hat, star and flower were all made with various scraps
from MME and Farmhouse.

I just wanted to say I really liked the flower. It was a bit
like putting a puzzle together. I think I'll use this
flower on other projects too.

My Dad.


Supplies:
SVGCutting File - Squaredy Cat Texas
AC Cardstock
--Brown Sugar
--Chestnut
--White
--Black
--Pale Pink
--Green
Glue


4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I'm sure your dad will love it. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your squaredy cat! Thank you for joining our “Masculine” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, especially the sheriff's badge on the 10 gallon hat!
    Thanks for joining our Masculine challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun fun card. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete