Monday, January 26, 2015

Love you tons

Hello there! It's my day to post for Scrapping Bug Designs on FB.

So a few days ago I was a-wandering thru Hobby Lobby and came across "a shiny". This 'shiny' was in the form of these cute "fruit boxes" just waiting to be decorated.

I couldn't resist!!!

I chose the "love you tons" svg file from Scrapping Bug Designs to be the main character. After that, just a little of this and a little of that and voila!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!



Supplies:
Crate "fruit" decor box
Scrapping Bug Designs - Love You Tons file
Decor Hearts (Hobby Lobby)
Rhinestone flowers
X-mas red stickles (looks like Valentine's red to me)
Ribbon (bow)
Kisses
AC cardstock (elephant and title)
Decorative grass (Hobby Lobby seasonal section)
popsicle stick (to hold elephant in place)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the farmer basket. Stocked up on those recently.

    ReplyDelete