Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sugar Cookies

Hey there! Today I'm featuring another box card made with various items from Scrapping Bug Designs.

I really love cute faces and box cards. So I really have to dig into the creative side of my brain to meld the two together.

The design of the box card is SVGCuts. The layers and gingerbread man is all Scrapping Bug Designs. I featured another box card a couple weeks ago with a winter theme. Again, melding the two companies together to create what I wanted.

The flaps have a shiny "Merry Christmas" on them but my speedy photo taking doesn't really show that.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:
Scrapping Bug Designs
Fancy Pants "Home for Christmas" paper
Glue
Tiny brads (cookie dough)
Small pearls (baking sheet)
Merry Christmas Embellishment from Hobby Lobby
"box card" from SVGCuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment