Friday, November 14, 2014

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: FALL COLORS

Hello and welcome to my blog today!

Today features a die cut challenge with Stuck on U Sketches. The theme is Fall Colors - make any die cut using Fall Colors. This one was TOO EASY!!

Recently I had a week off work and I made several 3-D home projects that are now proudly displayed on my fireplace mantle. This is one of them!!

I did go shopping at Hobby Lobby for "filler" items to put with the pumpkin and acorn die cuts. All together, I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

The pumpkin is from SVGCuts 'Bedtime Stories'.

On my mantle this is more spread out. The hay bales are the
smallest size from Hobby Lobby. The basket is a die cut too from
SVGCuts "Caramel Apple Pie" file.

This acorn is from SVGCuts 'Acorn Autumn' file. It turned out
rather "large" but you can make it any size you want.
Supplies:
Paper:
--BoBunny: Weekend Market and Apple Cider lines
--AC Cardstock: Brown Sugar, Coffee, and Sand
Hobby Lobby:
--Feathers
--Ribbon and Twine
--Pumpkin and Gourd "decor" items
--Tiny pinecones and tiny pumpkins decor
--Wheat
--Smallest Hay bales
--Spanish Moss
Low Heat Glue Gun
SVGCuts Files:
--Acorn Autumn (acorn)
--Caramel Apple Pie (basket)
--Pumpkin (Bedtime Stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment