Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BLESSING

Last year my family and I took a mini trip around Kentucky, Illinois, and Tennessee. We had our exchange student from Germany with us at that time. 

I generally scrap about a year "behind". Meaning, I'm working on last year's photos. Sometimes even before that. Anyway, it is very bittersweet to be scrapping photos that have Tobias (from Germany) in them. We still talk to him and make plans to see him again, but we don't get to see him everyday like we used to.   

I guess it's a little like sending your kid off to college, far far away.

This page came to life on its own. I did not follow a sketch, just started grabbing some favorite scraps of various BoBunny papers. I also just piled on "boy" embellishments from various companies. Not too shabby, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today!!


This photo was taken at Kentucky Dam Village located at
Land Between the Lakes. Yep, not in the picture as usual.

I love the Tim Holtz' chains. Perfect for older boy/men layouts.

Supplies:
Paper:
--BoBunny Weekend Market and Etc. Line
Tim Holtz' embellishments
Wooden Title from Michael's
Globe Brad
Paper Clip from my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment