Friday, August 8, 2014

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION

Hello!! Welcome to today's die cut challenge at SOUS! For this challenge we are to use a die cut that correspond with "lights, camera, action".

Not too hard, right?

I have been hugely inspired by Ashley Horton and the Hip Kit Club these past few weeks. This layout is loosely based on something she did a while back with triangles.

I created a template using SCAL3 for the triangle template and worked mainly with the April kit from Hip Kit Club for this page.

The die cut camera and title are from the Silhouette Store.

SOUS' sponsor this month is LimeCitron!

Thanks for stopping by today!

This layout is really more about me and my budding hobby with photography.
This is one of the first photos I took of my son that I was really proud of.
It was taken some time during his 6th year.

I did some hand stitching on a few triangles and love the effect.

Bling and hearts to coordinate. I'm starting to really
love the effect sequins gives to projects.

 Supplies:
April kit from Hip Kit Club
Silhouette Store (title and camera)
Colored thread
Wooden embellishment from my stash













6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page..I love all the white space and the journalling around the edges. Great design Vivian! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die cuts and small detailed bits! Look at those hearts! *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout , that photo is absolutely perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete