Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello World

I had a lot of fun putting this layout together. Over the past several months I have been slowly building my embellishment stash with more color and choices. 

I reached for so much of it today that I had to make myself stop adding more.

I was inspired by this layout here. I seem to be drawn towards brighter colors these days but only in small doses.

Since I'm in the photo I went a little "girly" on this layout too. Couldn't help it. I have a LOT of boy layouts and a little pink never hurt anyone.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Stitching and layering are my defining points to my layouts.
Love little pinwheels too!

Very first time using Washi Tape. I REALLY like the stuff now.
Also used some TH acrylic blocks that I bought years ago. I don't reach
for it enough. 
Supplies:
EP: Eclectic
Teresa Collins: Tell Your Story
Die Cuts
Brads
Acrylic Blocks
Stitching
Washi Tape
Wooden Embellishments
Flower from Michael's

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vivian, Love your layout, so mucu color but it all comes so good together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! The colors are delightful and there are so many interesting details. I love the hearts and stitching and the little brads. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! A little girly never hurt anyone! With three boys, before our little girl, I was throwing pink and flowers anywhere I could...lol

    ReplyDelete