Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Box Card

Hello! Happy Mother's Day to all moms everywhere! I know, it's not quite Mother's day but you still have time to make your special mom an AWESOME gift card.

Or should I say box card  . . . 

This die cut "svg" file is from SVGCUTS. It's new and I was thrilled to get it AND discover how easy it was to put together. They do an awesome job with a "how to" video so I won't go into details here. When I showed it to my husband even he was impressed with it. He made sure to tell me that I needed to make one for his mom as well. 

Come back on Mother's Day and I'll show you that one!


PP is Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Garden.

The possibilities are endless. You can use
this design for any number of occasions.


Supplies:
Green card stock (base of box)
PP - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Garden
Dots, gems, pearls whatever for center of flowers
Glue
White gel pen
It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment