Monday, December 16, 2013

Follow the Day . . .

. . . and Reach for the Sun!

Hello! Today I am showing you my fourth page featuring our exchange student, Tobias. Once I settled down and decided on the sketch and PP, this LO came together incredibly fast!

The photo of our student was taken September 7th, only a month after Tobias joined our family. This was our first "outing" taking pictures together.  It turns out he and I have a mutual love of photography with very different shooting styles.

I followed this sketch off of Pinterest. The title is the name of a song I love by Polyphonic Spree.

I used Bo Bunny paper mostly from the Weekend Market line.

On a side note, I think I'm going to really enjoy making "teenage boy" layouts. They are challenging and I get to bring out my more grungy style in scrapbooking which took a back burner the last couple years. Of course, I'm not giving up die cuts anytime soon but this LO was definitely fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by today!




Supplies:
Bo Bunny: Weekend Market
Bo Bunny: Et Cetera
Wood Embellishments from Creative Embellishments
SCAL - title
Black Twine
Stencil Designs
Stitching

1 comment:

  1. What a great page, Vivian .. I always admire your color schemes and designs!

    ReplyDelete