Monday, June 3, 2013

I think you're Amazing!

Treasure Box Designs

Last year, my little boy graduated from "pre-school". He was just so cute and proud to be wearing his cap and gown. Of course, I have a rather tall "little guy" and his cap was too small for his head!! He was named "super student" cause he was the only one in his class who knew all his sight words.

As his mother, I'm really hoping this is just the beginning of an awesome academic career. He LOVES to learn and often asks us to read non-fiction books over his simpler age-appropriate ones. I find it so AMAZING the information my little man retains.

I found this sketch by Kristine Davidson recently and fell in love with it! Just had to use it for this LO! The tricky part is incorporating TBD die cut files into my LO's. Basically, I just can't seem to go wrong with using the Tear Bears!!

The actual photo of my child is not that "overdone". Taking a photo
of a photo seems to be a lost cause for me.

I was particular pleased with how this cluster turned out.
Using a circle template, I punched another circle around the original
for extra effect.

Treasure Box Designs' Tear Bear: Graduate
Supplies:
EP: This & That PP and stickers
Stars, circles and rectangles cut using SCAL
Circle Template
Stitching with machine
Buttons by October Afternoon
Brads
Metal "clip" embellishment
Dymo Labeler
Coordinations Cardstock

Supplies to make bear's face:
White Gel Pen
Black Faber Castille Pencil
.005 Micron Pen
Blender Pen
White Prismacolor Pencil

2 comments:

  1. Superior work! Love the LO, the bear, and the pin holes. That EP collection rocks my socks!

    ReplyDelete