Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thanking a teacher!

Treasure Box Designs

Hello!! Today I am sharing a card that will be given to one of my son's teachers. I have used this worm from TBD's "Back to the Books" file before but it's just so adorable I had to use it again!!!

I have the words "thank you" stamped on the inside of the card. I used a sketch from MojoMonday. I kept it simple with no stitching or extra embellishments cause I really wanted the little worm to have all the attention. That and I was a little lazy in not adding extras. Shhh, don't tell anyone!!  BUT, I did end up using ALL SCRAPS for this card!! "Giving myself a pat on the back"

OH, and I've been working hard to make my eyes on my die cuts really POP! I hope you can begin to tell an improvement in my work.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies:
BoBunny: AD LIB (all scraps)
Kraft Paper
AC card stock "coffee"
brads
various colored CS (worm)
TBD - "Back to the Books"

3 comments:

  1. How adorable is that! Your critters are always so darling'

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA CHE TENERO QUESTO BRUCHETTO.....E' VERAMENTE UN'AMORE.....

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, this is precious!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete