SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Have a Happy Day!!

TREASURE BOX DESIGNS

Hey Peeps! Need some card inspiration?? I have made a simple card for you inspired from various places. I thought we could all use a little sunshine . . . !

The sun and cloud are a TBD Tiny Treasure file. I followed a sketch by MojoMonday (of course)!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:

TBD - Sun file
PP - Jillibean Soup
AC Cardstock - coffee
Spellbinders border die
Embossing folder
My Craft Spot tiny tags stamp and tiny doillies metal die

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is cute! Love the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! LOVE the face on that sunshine!!! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love that fun face! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete