Sunday, January 13, 2013

Treasure Box Design Team

Treasure Box Designs, an online die cutting design store, recently had a DT call.  With a little nudging, nail biting (on my part) and a WHOLE lot of encouragement, I decided to try out.  WELL, I was one of 8 ladies picked!!!  I am very excited about this opportunity to work along side such wonderfully talented ladies!

Without further ado . . . here is my first project!!!  I used TBD "Snow Birdie" file on this LO.  I also handmade my own flowers!  The title is from Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge.  The "blues" part of my title did not show up well . . . should have used a different color of Stickles. *shrugs*

Of course I did some hand stitching as well using a circle template.

This picture is me taken in December 2011.  I've been waiting for over a year for the right PP to come along as well as the right die cut, sketch, etc etc. All the PP is Bo Bunny's "Powder Mountain" line.

There are some brads and small branches on the LO as well.  Sorry, don't have a close up picture of it.

I added puffy paint and stickles to the bird as well as various places on my LO. It's adds such a wonderful touch to anything handmade.

Supplies:

PP: Bo Bunny Powder Mountain
TBD File: Snow Birdie
Cricut Winter Woodland
Bling
Branch Punch
Spellbinders Parisian Accents
Chalk Ink
Stickles Silver Ice
Circle Template
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment