Friday, November 2, 2012

SOUS DieCut Challenge


Hey there Peeps!! The SOUS diecut challenge for this week is to use the words Fall or Autumn on your project.  

So for myself, I had two things I really wanted to use.  This adorable bear and title from Treasure Box Designs AND a photo of my son and husband at our first traditional outing to local Huber's Farm.

I used a sketch from a pin on Pinterest.

I'm having a LOT of fun trying to learn how to make "eyes".  I could have gone all out - you know - with eyelashes and more extreme shading but I wanted to stick with a more boyish looking bear.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  What are you gonna make?


A closer look at the shading and placement of the die cut bear.

Supplies:
PP: Scraps!
Honeycomb template
Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
Treasure Box Designs Die Cuts
Buttons and Brads by Bobunny
Wood Die Cuts stained with Distress Stains
This list does not include the supplies I used for the bear, leaves, flowers and crow.

6 comments:

  1. Well Vivian, I see we are both fans of Treasure box design how can you not love these cute,cute characters!...
    Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your layout & cute photo. I'm a DT member of Pause Dream Enjoy in which the challenge that started today 11/2 is Orange & Brown (you have these colors in your layout). Please ck it out, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking me up on my suggestion to enter your wonderful layout/photos in Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & brown challenge. The photo is special & the bears are cute.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dor-able@ Great, great page with all my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling LO! Thanks for sharing with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete