SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Friday, November 2, 2012

SOUS DieCut Challenge


Hey there Peeps!! The SOUS diecut challenge for this week is to use the words Fall or Autumn on your project.  

So for myself, I had two things I really wanted to use.  This adorable bear and title from Treasure Box Designs AND a photo of my son and husband at our first traditional outing to local Huber's Farm.

I used a sketch from a pin on Pinterest.

I'm having a LOT of fun trying to learn how to make "eyes".  I could have gone all out - you know - with eyelashes and more extreme shading but I wanted to stick with a more boyish looking bear.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  What are you gonna make?


A closer look at the shading and placement of the die cut bear.

Supplies:
PP: Scraps!
Honeycomb template
Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
Treasure Box Designs Die Cuts
Buttons and Brads by Bobunny
Wood Die Cuts stained with Distress Stains
This list does not include the supplies I used for the bear, leaves, flowers and crow.

6 comments:

  1. Well Vivian, I see we are both fans of Treasure box design how can you not love these cute,cute characters!...
    Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your layout & cute photo. I'm a DT member of Pause Dream Enjoy in which the challenge that started today 11/2 is Orange & Brown (you have these colors in your layout). Please ck it out, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking me up on my suggestion to enter your wonderful layout/photos in Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & brown challenge. The photo is special & the bears are cute.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dor-able@ Great, great page with all my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling LO! Thanks for sharing with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete