Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Border Collie


A repeat patron of mine asked for a "Heal" card with a border collie.  So, I went digging . . . deep.  I did end up using a Treasure Box Designs file I already had.  Instead of making the dog a various shade of brown, I made him black and white and voila!!

I had two days to make this card.  Now, that's not unusual in itself except the request came on a Tuesday.  *chuckles* I almost never scrap or do anything crafty during the week.

The feedback from my patron was the card was well received by everyone who signed it and by the recipient (none of whom I know).

Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies:

PP:  LilyBeeDesign Buttercup 6x6 pad
Treasure Box Designs cutting file
Navy Blue stitching thread
SpellBinder's Labels Seventeen
Buttons from stash
Fiskar's Punch
Tiny Alpha Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment