Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to a special little girl!!  I made this card for my coworker's daughter who is celebrating her first birthday today!!!  I really enjoyed getting out my peachy keen stamps to make this card.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot.  I followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.  Because this card is going to a toddler, I kept it really simple.

All little kids like balloons right??

Die Cut bear and balloon are both from Cricut: Create a Critter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, what a day of blog hopping to all my SOUS girls!
    It has been SO much fun!
    Seeing pages of projects has been awesome and wrapping it up with your
    super cute ones has been great!
    This card is too cute and I am sure was a big hit with the little one!
    And really like the embossing details you've been adding as well!
    Great as always! Hope you've been enjoying your weekend! Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete