Friday, January 27, 2012


Another "Get Well":

Yep, another get well card.  Not that I'm complaining!!  The real challenge is to come up with the right critter for the person receiving the card.  In this case, the recipient loves Westies.  I used the Cricut Create-a-Critter cart (great cartridge!!) and Peachy Cheap face stamp.   I only cut the main terrier, the shadow cut, and collar so I could make my own face. I used faux stitching cause I didn't want to drag out my sewing machine.  *Sigh* It's not in a good spot!!  Baker's twine finished it all up.

PP paper by MME Lost and Found Portobello Road.  Followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

4 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Love the faux stitching, I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card,i need to use my twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, this card is so darn cute and would be sure to cheer anyone who was feeling poorly. Just love it!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. - Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vivian, Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have so much fun paper piecing and I appreciate the feedback you left for me. I am so glad that you are inspired by my creations. It means a lot to me that you took the time to leave me a message. Your cards are wonderful! Karel Art and Scraps

    ReplyDelete