Sunday, November 20, 2011

Season's Greetings showcases a die cut Santa.  I have lots of them from various sources!!  This one is provided in a package of Christmas Cuddlies by svgcuts.  I know, not a very exciting name in the scrapbooking world.  It is, however, a site where I have purchased several svg files for my cricut to cut.  I'm not going to go into how I do that.  A very good starting place to find that information is at the website mentioned.

I didn't spruce up this die cut in any way.  No chalking, glittering, nada.  SVG files aren't like cricut cartridges.  You need to learn how they go together on your own (the jpg files provided do help).  That being said, once I get the hang of putting together a die cut, the next time around I usually give it some extra "polish".

Card sketch followed by mojomonday.


No comments:

Post a Comment